Metrohm Autolab (Utrecht, The Netherlands), a fully owned subsidiary of Metrohm Group, is a leading supplier of analytical and scientific instrumentation for electrochemistry in laboratories worldwide.
Due to the growing focus on our branch of business within the Group we’re looking for a
Sr. Product Marketing Manager Electrochemistry (M/F)
with the objective to:
- strengthen the market position and gain market share through delivering unique benefits and superior value to customer
- further professionalize product management, marketing, and application & sales support of the M&S department
- Create product vision and strategy, articulate product positioning and differentiation, manage product portfolio and roadmap
- Identify and consolidate customer needs, prepare market requirement documents and business cases, perform market analysis and competitive intelligence in collaboration with Country Sales Organizations
- Act as a gatekeeper and product owner towards R&D ensuring project outcomes comply with market and business requirements
- Prepare new product introductions, develop and drive execution of marketing plans and campaigns for specific product / market combinations, coordinate global marketing and business development activities through guiding our Country Sales Organizations
- Prepare marketing material, provide content for corresponding marketing communication, help set up and conduct product and application workshops and training
- Visit specific customers and events for insight generation and eventual onsite support, participate in professional and/or regulatory societies
- Provide 2nd/3rd line support to the Country Sales Organizations and Distributors on area management and technical sales support issues
The position presumes taking on the leadership and management of the department within 12 months.
- 5+ years of Product Management or Product Marketing experience (analytical / scientific / diagnostics / metrology instrumentation) with demonstrated results
- Proven high‐level business acumen supported by MBA or equivalent training
- A Master’s degree in Electrochemistry or at least in Analytical Chemistry (a must), Ph.D. (preferred)
- Experience in working with Metrohm Autolab instruments is a plus
- You enjoy communication with people and have people management experience
- You are team oriented, trustworthy, initiative, flexible, communicative and liable
- Language skills: Full professional proficiency in English (a must) and Dutch (highly desirable); working proficiency in German (nice to have)
- You are interested in a long term position within Metrohm
Metrohm Group (www.metrohm.com) is one of the world’s most trusted manufacturers of highprecision instruments for chemical analysis. The market segments we serve include chemical, petrochemicals & bio‐fuel, polymers & plastics, pharmaceutical, energy & power, surface finishing, environmental, food & beverage, and cover both industrial and academic customers. Today, we are a company of 2000+ employees present in more than 80 countries with our own subsidiaries and exclusive distributor network.
Metrohm Autolab is a globally operating subsidiary of Metrohm Group providing instrumentation for R&D laboratories in the area of electrochemical analysis and research. Our market application segments include energy generation and storage, corrosion prevention, bio‐sensors, fundamental research, plating, environmental and trace analysis. Our premises are located in Utrecht, The Netherlands with about 50 employees responsible for development, production, marketing and sales of AUTOLAB portfolio world‐wide.
How to apply:
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Ms. Anneke Ausma.
Acquisitions based upon this job advertisement are not appreciated!