Metrohm Autolab (Utrecht, The Netherlands), a fully owned subsidiary of Metrohm Group, is a leading supplier of analytical and scientific instrumentation for electrochemistry in laboratories worldwide.
Due to the growing focus on our branch of business within the Group we are looking for a
Mechanical Designer (40 hours per week)
With the objective to enthusiastically contribute to the development of our research instruments.
- With your knowledge of high tech products, create and maintain the mechanical designs of high quality instruments and accessories.
- You realise designs in drawings, bill of materials and mounting and installation descriptions for the standard products.
- You work with advanced CAD tools for 3D modelling.
- You build and test prototypes and functional models.
- You help build relationships with suppliers.
- You are involved in maintaining existing products and product documentation.
- You are collaborating with mechanical engineers but also with software engineers, architects, hardware engineers and application scientists in one of our multidisciplinary SCRUM teams.
- You are a motivated mechanical designer with recent experience in the field of work.
- You like to work as a team player and, at the same time, are committed to your tasks.
- Using your creativity for developing new solutions is key for you.
- You easily adopt new technologies and methods and are able to apply these effectively.
- You have experience with product development, from the first idea up to bringing it to production.
- Experience with parametric CAD systems is an advantage.
- Our development department works in an Agile way, experience with SCRUM is an advantage.
- Due to the international character of our company, good knowledge of the English language is necessary.
Metrohm Group (www.metrohm.com) is one of the world’s most trusted manufacturers of high-precision instruments for chemical analysis. The market segments we serve include chemical, petrochemicals & bio-fuel, polymers & plastics, pharmaceutical, energy & power, surface finishing, environmental, food & beverage, and cover both industrial and academic customers. Today, we are a company of 2000+ employees present in more than 80 countries with our own subsidiaries and exclusive distributor network.
Metrohm Autolab is a globally operating subsidiary of Metrohm Group providing instrumentation for R&D laboratories in the area of electrochemical analysis and research. Our market application segments include energy generation and storage, corrosion prevention, bio-sensors, fundamental research, plating, environmental and trace analysis.
Our premises are located in Utrecht, The Netherlands with about 50 employees responsible for development, production, marketing and sales of AUTOLAB portfolio world-wide.
How to apply:
Please submit your application to email@example.com to the attention of Ms. Anneke Ausma.
Acquisitions based upon this job advertisement are not appreciated!