Metrohm Autolab (Utrecht, The Netherlands), a fully owned subsidiary of Metrohm Group, is a leading supplier of analytical and scientific instrumentation for electrochemistry in laboratories worldwide.
Due to the growing focus on our branch of business within the Group we are looking for a
Software Engineer (40 hours per week)
With the objective to enthusiastically contribute to the development of our scientific research software and instruments.
- With your knowledge of high tech software, you develop and maintain software applications for technical scientific research and embedded software for instruments used by this research.
- You develop highly flexible scientific software used in high tech R&D laboratories all over the world.
- You are collaborating with architects, hardware engineers and software engineers in one of our multidisciplinary SCRUM teams.
- You are a motivated software developer (Bachelor level or above) with good analytic and self-learning skills.
- You have a great deal of creativity and responsibility, and good knowledge of object-oriented design and programming with C#, .Net. It is an advantage if you have knowledge of WPF/MVVM, C++ and C, as well as experience with TFS. You must have experience in maintaining Windows applications.
- You like to work as a team player and, at the same time, are committed to your tasks.
- Using your creativity for developing new solutions is key for you.
- You easily adopt new technologies and methods and are able to apply these effectively.
- Due to the international character of our company, good knowledge of the English language is necessary.
Metrohm Group (www.metrohm.com) is one of the world’s most trusted manufacturers of high-precision instruments for chemical analysis. The market segments we serve include chemical, petrochemicals & bio-fuel, polymers & plastics, pharmaceutical, energy & power, surface finishing, environmental, food & beverage, and cover both industrial and academic customers. Today, we are a company of 2000+ employees present in more than 80 countries with our own subsidiaries and exclusive distributor network.
Metrohm Autolab is a globally operating subsidiary of Metrohm Group providing instrumentation for R&D laboratories in the area of electrochemical analysis and research. Our market application segments include energy generation and storage, corrosion prevention, bio-sensors, fundamental research, plating, environmental and trace analysis.
Our premises are located in Utrecht, The Netherlands with about 50 employees responsible for development, production, marketing and sales of AUTOLAB portfolio world-wide.
How to apply:
Please submit your application to email@example.com to the attention of Ms. Anneke Ausma.
Acquisitions based upon this job advertisement are not appreciated!