Metrohm Autolab (Utrecht, The Netherlands), a fully owned subsidiary of Metrohm Group, is a leading supplier of analytical and scientific instrumentation for electrochemistry in laboratories worldwide.
Due to the growing focus on our branch of business within the Group we are looking for a
Hardware Engineer (40 hours per week)
With the objective to enthusiastically contribute to the development of our research instruments.
- With your knowledge of high tech products, you develop and maintain the hardware of high quality instruments for technical scientific research.
- You develop products with a high degree of mixed technology of digital and analogue techniques, while managing the challenge to reach the highest possible accuracy and flexibility for our new products.
- You are collaborating with software engineers, architects and hardware engineers in one of our multidisciplinary SCRUM teams.
- You are a motivated hardware developer (Bachelor level or above) with good analytic and self-learning skills.
- You like to work as a team player and, at the same time, are committed to your tasks.
- Using your creativity for developing new solutions is key for you.
- You easily adopt new technologies and methods and are able to apply these effectively.
- You have experience with product development, from the first idea up to bringing it to production.
- You have a vast knowledge of analogue electronic design. Experience with calibrations, precision AD conversions, low signal to noise ratios, low currents and high input impedances is an advantage.
- Due to the international character of our company, good knowledge of the English language is necessary.
Metrohm Group (www.metrohm.com) is one of the world’s most trusted manufacturers of high-precision instruments for chemical analysis. The market segments we serve include chemical, petrochemicals & bio-fuel, polymers & plastics, pharmaceutical, energy & power, surface finishing, environmental, food & beverage, and cover both industrial and academic customers. Today, we are a company of 2000+ employees present in more than 80 countries with our own subsidiaries and exclusive distributor network.
Metrohm Autolab is a globally operating subsidiary of Metrohm Group providing instrumentation for R&D laboratories in the area of electrochemical analysis and research. Our market application segments include energy generation and storage, corrosion prevention, bio-sensors, fundamental research, plating, environmental and trace analysis.
Our premises are located in Utrecht, The Netherlands with about 50 employees responsible for development, production, marketing and sales of AUTOLAB portfolio world-wide.
How to apply:
Please submit your application to [email protected] to the attention of Ms. Anneke Ausma.
Acquisitions based upon this job advertisement are not appreciated!