Metrohm Autolab (Utrecht, The Netherlands), a fully owned subsidiary of Metrohm Group, is a leading supplier of analytical and scientific instrumentation for electrochemistry in laboratories worldwide.
Due to the growing focus on our branch of business within the Group we are looking for a
Senior Test Engineer (40 hours per week)
With the objective to enthusiastically contribute to the development of our scientific research software and instruments.
- With your knowledge of high tech products, you write test specifications and test cases for system tests.
- You will test the system on different levels (system, component en unit test), sometimes covering the whole system or parts of the hardware, mechanics or the software.
- You realize improvements to the test process, for instance with test automation.
- You analyse test results and, together with your colleagues of different disciplines, you determine the solution direction.
- You are collaborating with software engineers, architects and hardware engineers in one of our multidisciplinary SCRUM teams.
- You are a motivated test engineer (bachelor level or above) with good analytic and self-learning skills.
- You like to work as a team player and, at the same time, are committed to your tasks.
- Using your creativity for developing new tests and test methods is key for you.
- You are open for adopting new techniques and methods and you want to share your ideas and improve yourself.
- You have knowledge about and experience with test techniques like for instance TMAP, TPI, ISEB and/or ISTQB.
- Experience with testing of systems with hardware, software and mechanics is an advantage.
- Our development department works in an Agile way, experience with SCRUM is an advantage.
- Due to the international character of our company, good knowledge of the English language is necessary.
Metrohm Group (www.metrohm.com) is one of the world’s most trusted manufacturers of high-precision instruments for chemical analysis. The market segments we serve include chemical, petrochemicals & bio-fuel, polymers & plastics, pharmaceutical, energy & power, surface finishing, environmental, food & beverage, and cover both industrial and academic customers. Today, we are a company of 2000+ employees present in more than 80 countries with our own subsidiaries and exclusive distributor network.
Metrohm Autolab is a globally operating subsidiary of Metrohm Group providing instrumentation for R&D laboratories in the area of electrochemical analysis and research. Our market application segments include energy generation and storage, corrosion prevention, bio-sensors, fundamental research, plating, environmental and trace analysis.
Our premises are located in Utrecht, The Netherlands with about 50 employees responsible for development, production, marketing and sales of AUTOLAB portfolio world-wide.
How to apply:
Please submit your application to [email protected] to the attention of Ms. Anneke Ausma.
Acquisitions based upon this job advertisement are not appreciated!