Nova release 2.1.2 is now available for download (registered users only).
What is new in this version:
- Several bugs are corrected; no new functionality is added
This Nova release is a minor update to Nova 2.1.1 which includes the following great features:
- Signal names, identities and locations are no longer overruled by analysis commands
- Event logging in data grid
- Current range logging in data grid
- Default procedure for spectroelectrochemistry
- Step through data option added to the spectrophotometer manual control
- Export option added to the spectrophotometer manual control
The new version is available for download (registration required) here.
More information on the new release of NOVA is available here.